Thursday, April 7, 2011

UB Marina Dining Hall Renovation Update

Just met with a top UB official for about 20 minutes and provided me with an update about the Marina Dining Hall renovation project. There may be a slight stall in completing some of the new features but majority of it will done. From what I know, there will be a new enterance way to the building, which will be by Cooper Hall. Renovations will start on Monday May 9th and will completed by September, when we return to campus. The facility will get a paint job, new flooring in both spaces and lighting for a modern feel to it. The current enterance will be used as an exit area only as the source told me it will be easier way of exiting the building.

I will have more on this matter when I get more info from a Sodexo representative next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment