Sunday, March 6, 2011

UB Men's basketball player quotes on game

Senior guard Dave Boykin

Overall thoughts on the game following the loss to C.W. Post

"Definitely it hurts, we felt like we beat ourselves out there and they weren’t suppose to win that game. We made mistakes down the stretch and that’s what pretty much did it for us."
On what went wrong during the final two minutes of the game
"We just misread each other with a couple of bad breaks and it went their way and ended up getting us."
Outlook on next year's team
"UB will be tough next year. The guys they got here now are strong and with four or five guys coming back, they will be fine."
Senior guard Nick Daggett
Overall thoughts on the loss
"I am proud of my guys for all the effort we put throughout the whole season. We were disappointed we didn’t win in our home gym. It's my senior year too because I don’t know what I am going to do after this."
On What went wrong in the final few minutes
"I don’t think that was the problem (Rebounding). It was some bad plays at the end by not executing and diving for loose balls. They had more energy than us at the end."

No comments:

Post a Comment